Tool for Houdini 18.5 and up.
With this HDA you can create a dust/smoke simulation so quickly (safe 75% of the time).
With this tool, it’s possible to create a smoke/dust trail effect between objects and collision between them. Very useful for creating trails, for example, of cars on the sand, bodies that run and touch the ground, or elements that fall and raise dust.
For support write me or question:
Introduction video and samples video here
- Overview on tool
- What's new in Burnout v1.5
- Samples 001
- Samples 002
- Samples 003
- Comparative video
New features in release 1.5
- unlock/open HDA
- toggle show emitter geometry
- toggle show pyro emitter
- toggle enable/disable Noise on pyro emitter
- toggle switch to VDB cache
- Improved Boundaries and show grids with voxel resolution
- Improved interface for Fields when you save the bgeo cache
- Improved documentation